- HIGH-BRIGHT, SUPERB PICTURE QUALITY: WXGA resolution (1280 x 800), an incredible 250,000:1 contrast ratio, and 4,000 lumens of brightness combine to produce crystal-clear, detailed images for lights-on viewing in business, education, and digital signage applications
- DEPENDABLE LASER LIGHT SOURCE: DuraCore laser technology eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 30,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation; IPX6 dust resistance rating ensures optical engine durability
- LOWER TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP: Enjoy up to 30,000 hours of light source life for many years of operation without costly lamp replacements.
- 4K HDR INPUT: HDR10 & HLG technologies enable brighter whites and deeper black levels for an enhanced viewing experience of images and videos
- ZOOM & IMAGE CORRECTION: Zoom and vertical keystone correction enable flexible installations; project a 120" image from 10.5 – 13.8 feet away
- PORTRAIT & 360° PROJECTION: Ideal for digital signage applications, the ZW400 can be rotated 90 degrees to display a portrait image; the projector can display images over a 360° range along the horizontal axis
- NETWORK CONTROL: Set up complete network control, a perfect solution for large installations in business and educational environments; LAN & RS-232 enable control via Extron, AMX or Telnet
- INTEGRATED SPEAKER: A 10-watt built-in speaker enhances presentations with sound and simplifies the set-up without the need for external speakers; loud enough for small-to-medium classrooms and meeting rooms
- EXTENSIVE CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS: The ZW400 features an array of connectivity options including dual HDMI, VGA, Audio-in (3.5mm), USB-A (power, 5V, 1.5A), micro USB (service), RJ-45 & RS-232
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.